Saturday 29 May 2010

My first Challenge blog entry!


I entered my first Challenge blog this week at Pear Tree Designs, we were given a sketch to follow and I really enjoyed it!

I decided to use some of my lovely 12x12 paper as the backing paper and embossed a pink panel to match. A Tilda image was coloured with my Promarkers to coordinate with the clours in the paper....I'm loving her blond hair!

I think I stuck really closely to the sketch....can't wait for the next sketch on Monday!

Hugs

Susie xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Susie, this is fab!! Love your papers and Tilda is gorgeous as always!! Good luck with the challenge, lots of love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susie....welcome to blogland..
    Just love your Tilda card, your colouring matches the backing paper beautifully.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Susie..
    Just came over from craftbubble for a quick peek at your blog! It's all looking great!
    Well Done for taking the plunge.
    I have become a follower. Hope you continue to go from strength to strength...and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining me Sally, I really appreciate your lovely comments too xx

    Thank you for your lovely comments too Anne xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete