Monday 7 June 2010

My entry for Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge


I had my youngest daughter home today (teacher training!!) so when she said she wanted to craft, I thought I'd join her lol....

I had a quick flick through my list of challenge blogs and found a sketch from Secret Crafter to follow for this week's challenge!

I had this cute fairy image all coloured in and sprayed up with Spray & Sparkle...and I teamed it up with some Forever Friends Pink Parfait paper (one of my fave pads). I used ribbon from my stash and 2 bows for the side embellishments. A stamped sentiment made the 3rd embellishment...hope that is ok lol. A flower completes the sketch!

I am also entering this card into a new blog I've come across....Rosie D's challenge blog, they wanted "Fairytale", so I'm hoping my fairy fits the bill :)

Thanks for looking
Susie xxx

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card Susie!

    I love the image...so cute

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's Challenge with this beautiful work! Good luck!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, adorable card, wonderful colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your lovely comments xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, this is nice, I used this sketch too, I loved it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Tracey xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Jane xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely fairy card!
    Thanks for joining in at Rosie D's!
    Tomorrow night starts a new challenge, welcome back;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Mervi for your lovely comment xx

    ReplyDelete