Saturday 31 July 2010

Been playing with some peeloffs....

Little Claire's have sent us DT members some peel offs to sample and play with...and they are really cute! I must admit I don't usually use peel offs but I loved the owl ones straight away! I made a couple of cards with the sheet and I am pleased with the way they turned out!

Firstly I made a spinner card using some papers from the Papermania Secret Garden pad, I even had some with little owls on! I cut the aperture into my card usng my nesties and cut a circle on which to put the owl on. I used some strong thread to suspend the owl in the aperture, and I coloured him in with my promarkers. There is a peel off sentiment on the other side of the circle and the ribbon is from my stash. Some gems finished the card.

The second card was made with a trio of owl peel offs, again coloured in with my promarkers and mounted onto label nesties. I went for a DL card for a change, and used some paper from a magazine freebie featuring owls....seemed perfect! I added some lacy trims and inked the labels with some green ink to match the backing paper. I used a peel off greeting from the sheet and embellished the card with some gems for extra bling!!

Thanks for looking,
hugs
Susie xx

8 comments:

  1. Both cards are super, I love them Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards both of them. Don't use peel offs much me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep forgetting I have quite a selection of peel offs myself - thanks for the reminder.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards - I'm looking forward to making some cards with my peel offs too!!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments xx

    Hugs
    Susie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    Fab cards, i didn't think i could have so much fun making cards with peel offs.

    missyb x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks missyb xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete