Monday 10 January 2011

First card of 2011!!!


It's the first challenge of 2011 over at Pear Tree Designs....and it is also my first card of the year....my mojo took a little break over Xmas and took a little coaxing to come back!!! Argh!

Still,it returned...and with it came this card! The theme this week is Circles, so I've used my Nesties for that part! I've had this image for a while and wanted to use it,she's been coloured in with Promarkers and highlighted with Stickles. I used some papers from one of my fave My Minds Eye pad and cut the lacy trim with my Martha S punch. The sentiment is a Lili of the Valley one and the flowers are from my stash. I embellished it with lots of pink gems from my stash for extra bling.

I would also like to enter this card in a couple of other challenges:

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/2011/01/anything-goes-x.html
Ooh La La Creations: Bling it On!
By The Cute & Girly: Bling it On!


Thanks for looking!
Hugs
Susie xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi susie, this is so gorgeous love the gorgeous papers and fab colouring. Very pretty.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb, love the colour combo you've used. Thanks for sharing with us at OLL. Hugs, Anne (OLL DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your lovely comments xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely and I really like that sweet Tilda you've used.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card with a lovely colour combo. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colours and lots of Bling. Thank you for joining us at OLL.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you AJ and Claire xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just lovely. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Hanna xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete