Monday 11 April 2011

Challenge 44 at Pear Tree Designs-Lace!


This week's challenge over at Pear Tree Designs is a lovely one...we want to see lace on your cards! I must confess to being a lace addict, I love using it!! Our sponsor this week is One Stop Card Crafts and they are offering a selection of ribbons to this week's winner!

I bought this fab Lili of the Valley stamp at Harrogate a few weeks ago and had to ink her up, she's such a cutie! She was coloured in with Promarkers, and highlighted with Stickles for some sparkle. I used some papers from a Papermania Back to Basics pad, matted onto pale green card. I tied a length of lace across the middle, teamed with some pink gingham ribbon. I used a circular sentiment from Lili of the Valley which I inked with a pale pink pad and added some gems to the flowers. The flowers and brad are from my stash.

I am entering this card into these challenges:
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
By The Cute & Girly: Cute & Girly April

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Susie xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Susie, this is so pretty, love the gorgeous image and yummy embellies.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card hun - I have that stamp and those papers only used yesterday LOL! Great minds think alike. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your lovely comments! I love this stamp, think I'll be using her a lot more!!

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this is so cute , love the pink and green colour combo
    Thanks for joining us at BTC*&G this month
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete