Tuesday 21 June 2011

Back from my hols and Challenge 54 at Pear Tree Designs!


HI everyone, I'm back from my hols in Cyprus, what a fab time we had!!! Missing the sunshine and my grandparents a lot...and it's taken me a while to get my cardmaking mojo back, I'm getting there though lol.

This week's challenge at Pear Tree Designs is a sketch, a nice easy one for you! Our sponsor this week is Cardmadfairys Creations, who is offering the winner 5 digis of their choice. The DT had some lovely images to play with this week, so I chose this yummy looking cupcake.
I coloured the image in with my promarkers, and added some Stickles for sparkle, and some Glossy Accents for a nice sheen to the heart. I used some papers from Dovecrafts Sugar & Spice pad, matting with brown cardstock. I added a lacy trim with a MS punch, and mounted the image with label nesties. I embellished the card with some gems from my stash, a cute bow, and a greeting from Craftwork Cards.

Thanks for looking!
Hugs
Susie xx

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Susie - that cupcake looks gorgeous!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete