Monday 11 October 2010

Pear Tree Designs Challenge 20- Autumn!


Here's my entry for this week's Pear Tree Designs challenge...with the theme of Autumn! The prize this week is from One Stop Card Crafts, so pop over and check it out!

I treated myself to a cute stamp from Pink Gem Designs which I thought summed up Autumn perfectly...conkers and leaves lol! I coloured him in with promarkers and matted up with my nesties. I used my fave My Minds Eye Bloom and Grow papers, which I inked for a distressed look. I embellished the card with buttons and thread from my stash, and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Susie xx

4 comments:

  1. I love this card and the colours that you have used go great with that paper. I think I might have to treat myself to one of those stamps myself!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sharon, I can really recommend these stamps...they ink up well and produce lovely clean images...very pleased x

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and colours - I love the Pink Gem stamps too!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete