Monday 4 October 2010

Pear Tree Designs Challenge 20 card.


This week's theme over at Pear Tree Designs is Good Luck, so a card is required with the sentiment somewhere on it. Our sponsor this week is the Character Cafe, so pop over and check out the prize on offer!

Onto my card...I had a bit of a mind block at first as I didn't have many stamps which I thought suitable for a Good Luck card, but then I remembered this cute digi that I haven't used.... a cute owl from Digistamp Boutique. I used some green papers from a Papermania pad called Secret Garden and matted them with some olive card. The digi was coloured in with promarkers and cut to shape with Nesties, and some stickles added for sparkle. I embellished the card with some buttons from my stash and used a Lili of the Valley stamp for the sentiment.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Susie xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Susie, hope you are well? Love your DT card, really cute image and fabby colours, hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi, I'm fine thanks! Glad you like my card, I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out! Yours is gorgeous as always...I must try some of the Stampin Up stuff, it's fab x

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely mate! I think everybody likes owls dont they. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Maria, I thought so...can't go wrong with an owl lol x

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, just thought I'd pop along and "see" you, I have just joined you on the PTD team - your blog is lovely and I cant wait to get to know you all better through PTD
    hugs Aly xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alysha, nice to meet you! Look forward to working with you on PTD, and thank you for your lovely comment about my blog...I'm off to check yours out now x

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete