Thursday 14 October 2010

Stash-tastic!!!


Me and my best friend Paula spent a lovely day at the Creative Crafts for Christmas at the Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle today...and despite less stalls selling cardmaking stuff than last year....I managed to come home with a bag bulging with goodies! Paula was much more restrained than me...she always is lol.

Anyway, I started with some essentials like blades for my fave knife and some 6x6 cards...I'd completely run out! Then I decided to treat myself to some Distress Inks that I've wanted for ages, some Gorjuss stamps, ribbons, gems, funky xmas cardstock, backing papers, Cosmic Shimmer Mist, a couple of promarkers and various other bits!!

Can't wait for next year's stash trip...we're doing the Harrogate shows instead, as the one at the Arena isn't as good as it used to be sadly...and we need more goodies, and more money to buy them with too!!!

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Susie xx

7 comments:

  1. WOW lots of lovely goodies there I see - lucky girl. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh i love new goodies!

    I left something for you on my blog
    Have a great weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your lovely comments...Maria off to check out your blog :)

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good shopping day to me! Enjoy all your new goodies.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a good time.
    I am off to The Dome on Sunday - I always enjoy it there especially as I will be meeting up with my daughter and grand-daughter.
    luv
    eileen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Eileen, it was great fun! Hope you have a good one at the Dome on Sunday xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete