Monday 25 October 2010

Pear Tree Designs Challenge 23-Halloween!


This week's challenge over at Pear Tree Designs is Halloween, and we were given some lovely digis to play with by Robyn's Fetish...this one especially caught my eye!!

I went for a distressed look as I was desperate to play with my Distress Inks that I bought at the craft show. I coloured the digi in with promarkers as normal, matted onto black card, and inked the edges with Walnut Stain distress ink. I used more of the Halloween papers from the Daisy & Dandelion pad I used last week, again inking the edges. I made a little sign to hang on the gate using part of one of the other digis we were sent, and attached it some string and a brad. I finished off with some buttons from my stash!

I hope you like it...it was a nice distraction from all the items I've been making for some craft stalls me and my best friend are doing before Xmas....I seem to be knee deep in card and ribbon every day at the moment lol....but I'm loving it :) Hence the reason I'm not posting on here as often though!

I am also entering it into a few other Halloween challenges:

Craft Challenge: Spooky
My Time to Craft: Halloween
A Spoonful of Sugar: Boo!
Creative Inspirations: Halloween/Fall
By The Cute and Girly:Spooky
Ooh Lala Creations: Scary Stuff
Stampin for The Weekend: Halloween
Fab and Funky: Things that go Bump

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Susie xx

13 comments:

  1. What a cute little group of pumpkins.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week,and hope to see you again next time.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pumpkins sitting on the fence are so cute! A great card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your lovely comments x

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think those Pumpkins are just the best. Still smiling.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card - and that paper! The pumpkins in the digi image go with the paper really well......

    Sharon G x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha, what a fun image, love this one, thank you for joining in with us at Creative Inspirations this time,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, I love the image you've used, very spooky!! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge this week. Good luck. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hun, lovely card, great image and colours, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them x

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. sweet image gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hee! How cute is this?! Love it!

    Thanks so much for joining us in this weeks challenge at OLLCB! We hope you'll be back to join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you both for your lovely comments x

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is gorgeous. Love the design papers and the image. Great colouring too. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete