Wednesday 9 February 2011

Birthday card for my friend's son.


My best friend's son was 11 yesterday so I made him this birthday card....I hope he liked it!

I had this image saved on my laptop from ages ago, it was a freebie digi from Dustin Pike and have been looking for an opportunity to use it! I love it and will be using it again! I coloured him in with my promarkers and added some white gel pen highlights, before mounting onto Nestie circles. The papers are from K & CO, they are a fave of mine and just work so well for male cards! The ticket stamp is from Pink Gem Designs and I used a number stamp to do the 11 label, inking with blue ink as I went. The buttons are from my stash and have been tied with embroidery thread.

I am entering this card into a few challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenge : Numbers
Little Claire's: Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time: Do it with a digi

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Susie xx

8 comments:

  1. What a great card , the colours are so cheery

    Thanks for joining us at OSCC This week and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Francescax

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, great colourts, thanks for joining us at OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Little Claire's this month.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comments xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Susie!
    Eeeek! Love your card, lovey! Your colouring is FAB!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    Hugs, Meesh. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright colours Susie, and this image is great.

    Please pop over to my blog, I've left a little something here for you.

    Hugs, Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete