Monday 28 March 2011

Pear Tree Designs Challenge 42-Mother's Day


This week's challenge over at Pear Tree Designs is a perfectly timed one...after making quite a few Mother's Day cards for orders, I suddenly realised I didn't have one for either my mum or mother-in-law...eeeek! Our sponsors this week are Robyns Fetish, so pop over with your Mother's Day creations!

Here is the card for my MIL, I hope she likes it! I got this stamp when I was at the Harrogate papercraft show a couple of weekends ago and couldn't wait to use it....I coloured him in with Promarkers and added some Stickles to the flowers. I matted him onto Label nesties with pearlescent lilac card. The backing paper is from a Papermania pad Back to Basics, and I have used some lace from my ribbon box. The sentiment is a Dovecraft set which I love to use. I finished the card with a diecut swirl and flowers from my stash.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Susie xx

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure your MIL will love this Susie - fab cute image and the dotty papers are just gorgeous in that colour. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, such pretty colours and love the lil' bear :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Susie, I love the colours on this!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - that image is a really cute one and you've coloured it so well too.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments x

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete