Wednesday 29 June 2011

Challenge 52 at Pear Tree Designs-Stamp Something!


Ooops thought Id already updated my blog with this week's card for Pear Tree Designs...just clicked on to see that the post I had scheduled didn't work...doh!

Anyway, this week's challenge is Stamp Something! This week's sponsor is Michelle's Scrapbooking and More, who is offering a gift voucher to use in her store.
For this card, I decided to use a new stamp that hadn't been inked up, this cute turtle is a Marianne's one. I coloured him in with Promarkers and cut him out with Nesties. The paper is from a Wild Rose Studio pack, and I embossed a panel with my Cuttlebug, adding a lacy trim with my MS punch. I added some Stickles to the image for some sparkle, some Card Candy and a Craftwork Cards sentiment. As it was for my niece's birthday, I added a 6 peel-off to the bottom.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Susie xx

5 comments:

  1. Aww! very sweet card Susie, love the cute image and fab colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cute card Susie.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card - I just love that image!

    Glad you checked your posting so that we could get to see it.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww how cute :o) Great image, love the spotty paper. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete