Friday 4 June 2010

Thank you card for Teacher


I've had a lovely crafty afternoon today....I was a good girl though and did my housework first!!

I was flicking through challenge blogs this morning and found the Just Cute Bears Challenge blog and thought I'd play along with this week's challenge! I love teddies in all shapes and forms, so I really enjoyed it!!

I used some papers from the Daisy & Dandelion Picnic Patch pad, and coloured a gorgeous Lili of the Valley bear with my promarkers. I layered the bear onto some Co-ordinations card and embellished the card with a flower, pearls & a Thank You sentiment. It will be perfect for one of the teachers next month.....2 more to go lol.

I hope you like it, thanks for looking :)

Hugs
Susie xx

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sue! the stamp is very cute. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute card :0) I adore the Lili of the Valley bear and the Daisy & Dandelion paper is lovely. I really must check out the Daisy & Dandelion range.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your lovely comments....Sam, the Daisy & Dandelion stuff is gorgeous, the papers are A5 which is great for bigger cards x

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card!

    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susie, this is gorgeous - I love everything about it. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely. I love that sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your lovely comments xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smashing - bet the teacher will love it
    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Kathy...and great to have you as a follower xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete