Saturday 12 June 2010

Twilight Card for an order


My friend asked me to make a Twilight themed card for her daughter who loves the saga and has a real thing for Edward Cullen.....I'm with her on that one, he's gorgeous lol.

I used my fave Edward pic as the starting point, and used some Dovecraft rose papers, which I coloured in with red promarker (thanks to Jackie for that idea), and I used red and black pearlescent card for matting & layering. I embellished the card with red flowers, ribbon & gems from my stash. I put the "Team Edward" on which I cut with my nesties, and used them for the sentiment too.

I hope she likes it, my friend's picking it up next week. It was a fun card to make and I must admit I did drool quite a bit over the piccy hehe :)

Thanks for looking

Susie xx

2 comments:

  1. Great cards Susie, hope the card dries out before your friend collects it :)
    I am with you on shop, shop, shopping for craft stuff even though I don't need any more! I've already taken over the utility room and its creeping into my kitchen now.
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sam....the card has just about dried out lol!

    Glad it's not just me who's addicted to buying stash....I'm slowly taking over the kitchen too, and I'm running out of space! Have told hubby we need to move so I can have a craft room :)

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete