Monday 15 November 2010

Challenge 26 for Pear Tree Designs- Shaker Card!


This week's challenge over at Pear Tree Designs is to make a shaker card...and the DT were all sent some images from our sponsor Cardmadfairy's Creations to have a play with!

I got this lovely digi to use, and I knew instantly which papers I wanted to use with her...they are from a Papermania paper pad which I love! I coloured the image in with my promarkers, adding some stickles for sparkle. I thought the music sheet paper was fab, and used a co-ordinating paper to make the frame for the shaker. My best friend kindly donated the seed beads to fill it with...didn't have anything like that lol. I added a poinsettia and lace from my stash, and the sentiment is a Lili of the Valley stamp.

Thanks for looking!

Hugs
Susie xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Susie, lovely shaker card those papers are perfect for it. Fab poinsettia.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donna x

    Hugs
    Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Susie,just dropped in to say a quick hello as i have neglected you a bit,soo busy at the moment! I do come over and have a peek but dont always have time to comment-but i am here!
    Fantastic shaker design hun!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marina, thanks for your lovely comment hun, you made me smile! I can totally sympathise with the busy thing...I seem to be spending all my free time crafting at the mo!

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just noticed I've called you Marina hun, sorry, was very sleepy yesterday!!

    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susie gorgeous card i so love the layout!!

    ReplyDelete