Wednesday 10 November 2010

November's Club Stamp from Little Claire's.


The club stamp for Novemember over at Little Claire's is a gorgeous little girl, I love this stamp, it's very me!!

The first card I made with this stamp was a birthday card, although it can also be used as an Xmas card. I coloured the image in with Promarkers and glittered the fur a little for extra sparkle. The papers are My Minds Eye Wild Asparagus pad, love them!! I inked up the edges of the image and sentiments. I embellished the card with flowers and a button from my stash...and the sentiment is part of the set.

The second card is an Xmas themed one, using festive colours for the girl. Again, she is coloured in with promarkers and glittered on the fur for sparkle. I also added glitter around the label frame...can't have too much glitter for Xmas lol. The papers are from a Papermania pad and are matted with dark green card. The poinsettia is from my stash and the sentiment is a Lili of a Valley stamp.

Wow no new cards for ages then 3 in one night lol...the girl ones were made ages ago though lol x

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Susie xx

4 comments:

  1. Great cards - this is a really lovely stamp and it's been good to see what the DT members have made with it.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen, I must admit this has been my fave stamp so far, I love girly stamps like this x

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Love your christmas one. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mary xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete