Wednesday 10 November 2010

This week's card for Pear Tree Designs.


Challenge 25 over at Pear Tree Designs this week is a fab sketch to follow, and it was fun to work with! Our sponsors this week is One Stop Card Craft, so pop over and check it out!

I decided to get another Xmas card out of the way, and had this lovely little stamp from Pink Gem Designs to ink up...and I wasn't disappointed!!! I coloured this cute snow couple in with my Promarkers and added some glitter for extra sparkle! The backing papers are from a Papermania Xmas pad, matted onto pink card. I used a band of ribbon wrapped on pink card for the side of the sketch. The sentiment is a Lili of the Valley stamp. I also cut some snowflakes from glitter card and embellished with a gem.

Thanks for looking!

Hugs
Susie xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Susie, lovely image, fab paper and love the snowflake.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donna x

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Susie, I love the pastel colours and that spotty paper is fab. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete