Thursday 8 July 2010

Last card for today-my first Xmas card of 2010!!


This was my 3rd card and I was feeling festive after tidying & organising my stash yesterday....I found all last year's Xmas stuff I hadn't used, I have loads lol :)

With this week's challenge at Just Cute Bears of decoupage in mind, I found this cute little Forever Friends decoupaged topper which I had to use! I matted a square of blue snowflake paper onto some silver mirri board which was stuck onto a 6x6 square card. I cut a label from some embossed snowflake cardstock and highlighted it with some Diamond Stickles. The topper was double mounted onto label nesties too and snowflakes added for a festive touch! The sentiment was a freebie Xmas stamp set from a mag last year and the silver snowflakes are Anita's 3d Dimensional stickers.

I am also entering this card into another challenge: the ABC Xmas challenge blog whose theme is Noel or anything Xmassy...hope this fits!

Thanks for looking,
hugs
Susie xxx

18 comments:

  1. What a lovely Christmas card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Cute Bears.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kat xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...sweey card!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears & the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Helen xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Susie :-) I love the image and the paper, embossed panel and embelllies are just perfect ,, beautiful :-)

    thanks for joining the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Georgeous card, you might want to check out the sketch on my other DT 'stampin for the weekend' as we have a challenge with a sketch near enough identical to your card... pop over and take a look.

    Hugs x

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Lorraine, and thank you Joanne, I'll check out that other blog!

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, such a sweet image, beautiful colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Sarah xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Susie. Thank you for entering ABC Christmas challenge and hope to see you next time.
    Hugs
    Cathy (Guest Designer)
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, love the sweet image. I haven't started my Christmas cards yet, but I will be soon :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Cathy xx

    Thanks Lisa, it's an early start for me but I'm having such a blast with these challenges lol xx

    Hugs
    Susie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great 1st Christmas card Susie. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge and hope to see you again for more Christmas challenges hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Samantha, I've really enjoyed making my first Xmas card of the year and the challenge was fab!

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card hun, love it, and thanks for playing at ABC CC this time around. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Squirrel xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Susie, this is a very sweet Christmas card! Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you Lynsey xx

    Hugs
    Susie xxx

    ReplyDelete