Thursday 8 July 2010

Wow....3 more cards!!!


Wow, I am so pleased that I've got so much done this week card-wise....and the housework is all done, so I've been crafting guilt free!!

The first one is a birthday card for my niece made with this week's Paperplay challenge in mind.....well actually it was for last week's which was a card for a child but that ended yesterday!! Thankfully this week asks for a number...done!

I used a really cute CC Designs image which I adore,coloured in with Promarkers, and I added some Stickles for extra sparkle. I used Wild Rose Studio's polka Dot paper, and embossed a white panel which I inked with pale pink to bring out the detail. I also added some gems to the panel. I added a punched butterfly and coloured a peel-off for the sentiment, which I diecut using Nesties.

I'm also entering this card into a few other challenges: Alphabet Challenge blog whose theme is J for Jewels, and Craftalicious who want to see Cute!!

More to come...thanks for looking!

Hugs
Susie xx

7 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I love the image! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lesley x

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susie - glad to oblige with another challenge that suited your card!!! Super cute card too - perfect for a little girl.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Julie... yes you saved the day with this week's challenge lol xxx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaahhhhhh, love it. Beautiful card - Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is so sweet

    Thanks so much for playing along at Craftalicious

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jan xx

    Hugs
    Susie xxx

    ReplyDelete