Friday 2 July 2010

A New Baby card and some exciting news!!!


I made this card for my mum to give to my cousin who has just had a baby boy. I went for an easel design again (love this style of card lol) and I used a cute topper from Papermill that I fell in love with. I layered it onto some embossed white card, and the backing paper was from a Papermania pad I've had for ages ( and used loads!). I added some Card Candy in the corners, and cut a label with the baby's details using my Nesties and mounted that onto pale blue glitter card.

And my news.....I've been invited to be a member of Little Claire's Design Team....I was so excited when I found out the other night, took me ages to get asleep afterwards lol. I am really looking forward to the challenge and it should be great fun. Their stamps are gorgeous and they have some beautiful stuff on their website!

Thanks for looking!

Hugs
Susie xx

14 comments:

  1. Awww what lovely news Susie... congrats and your card is so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Susie and congratulations on your new venture.

    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute ..... and Congratulations to your cousin.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and congratulations with your Little Claire DT place!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I found someone else who made the team :o) Congrats to you, looking forward to 'working' with you, should be lots of fun!

    Oh, cute card too! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Amanda!

    Yay glad to see you made the DT too Lisa, can't wait to work with you...think it's going to be great fun!!

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on making the Little Claire Design team I made it as well. Wonder how many of us there are . Your cards are fab hope I can do as well. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful baby card Susie :o) I'm sure it will be loved by the recipient.

    Congratulations on joining the DT, I'm sure it will be great fun ;o)

    Thanks so much for becoming a Follower on my blog :o)

    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay well done Mary...that makes 3 lol...looking forward to working with you x

    Thank you for your lovely comments Wynneth, I found your blog via Craftbubble and loved your cards xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and hello from another fellow design team member!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,

    from a fellow DT member, i look forward to working with you.

    Great cards.

    missyb x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay 2 more members, good to see you both made it too! Can't wait to work with you both x

    Hugs
    Susie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on making the DT :)
    best wishes from a fellow DT
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Louise, look forward to working with you x

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete