Monday 19 July 2010

A New baby card for a friend!


I finally have a card to show after doing secret projects for Little Claire!! I heard that one of my daughter's friend's mum has just had a baby boy so had to make her a card...and try out the Baby Cuttlebug folder I bought on Sunday hehe :)

I used Papermania's Sweet Nothings pad for the backing paper, and matted with some sky blue card. I embossed a panel using the Baby folder and brought out the embossing with some blue ink. The image was a digi from Cardmaking Downloads (I think...) and was coloured in with my promarkers. I diecut it into an oval with my nesties. The flowers and brads are from my stash, and the sentiment is a stamp from Wild Rose Studios' cute greetings set.

I am entering this card into a couple of challenges: C.R.A.F.T challenge who want a card for babies/kids and One Stitch at a Time whose theme is Digi Madness!

Thanks for looking

Hugs
Susie xx

17 comments:

  1. Hi, I came here to have a look at your card and see that you also entered it at OSAAT!!! Well, it's beautiful, I love it, and that embossing is gorgeous. Good luck and thanks for entering it for the challenge at OSAAT this week..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful, the new family should love it

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your lovely comments xx

    hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is really cute Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card - that image is so cute! Not seen that Cuttlebug folder so I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you both for your lovely comments xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww such wonderful work, so cute and pretty! Thanks for joining OSAAT! Hugs JO xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice card! Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Jo & Stephanie xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww he is such a little sweetie & your card shows him off perfectly
    Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT good luck
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Shell xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet image and beautiful papers!

    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week for our digi madness challenge.

    Hugs /Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really beautiful card!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwwww. How cute. Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for playing at OSAAT. Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry I'm late Susie - weekend has flown past. Love your card with great colours and digi. It is perfect for a new baby.
    Thankyou for joinng in with OSAAT's digi madness challenge.
    Luv Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you all for your lovely comments xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete