Monday 13 September 2010

DT Card for Pear Tree Designs #17


It's Challenge 17 this week at Pear Tree Designs and the theme is Pink! The prize this week is from One Stop Card Crafts so pop over and check it out!!

I wanted to use my new Anya stamp which I bought in the Crafts U Love sale, so she was my starting point. I coloured her using Promarkers and added white highlights with a gel pen & Stickles for some sparkle. The backing paper is from Forever Friends Pink Parfait pad which I mounted onto a dark pink springfold base (made by me lol). I used my Nesties for matting Anya and added her to the centre. The roses are from my stash, and the sentiment and card candy are from Craftwork Cards.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Susie xx

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the image and papers :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous and I love that stamp too - those Anya stamps are so cute!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Cheryl & Helen xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete