Tuesday 21 September 2010

OMG how long since I've posted???


Oh gosh, where has the week gone?? It doesn't seem like 5 minutes since last Monday when I posted my DT card for Pear Tree....and now it's that time again!! I must explain my absence....me and my best friend Paula are planning on selling some of our crafty bits at a fair, so preparations have begun in earnest for that!!

Anyway, onto this week's Pear Tree Designs card....this week, we have a sketch to follow, with a twist, the twist being gems somewhere on the card. The prize this week is from Lilac Lemon Designs....so hop on over and check it out!

I chose a cute Tilda image to use this wee, which I coloured in with my trusty Promarkers, adding some Stickles to the roses. The backing papers are from My Minds Eye, love these so much! The ric-rac, flowers and gems are from my stash. I also used my Nesties for Tilda's panel and the sentiment panel...the sentiment is a Wild Rose Studio stamp.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Susie xx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, love the papers and pretty details. Good luck with the preparations for the fair :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card - must admit to loving those MME papers too.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card these papers are super. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your lovely comments xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful card - such a sweet image too.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete