Tuesday 7 September 2010

My DT card for Pear Tree Designs.


It's Challenge 16 this week over on Pear Tree Designs and this week's theme is Animals. I had an anniversary card to make for my darling hubby and thought straight away of the animals I wanted to use! The prize this week is a Guest DT spot for a month, a crafty goody bag, and 3 digi images from Donna's store.

I used a Penny Black image of 2 hedgehogs and coloured them in with promarkers, highlighting the heart with Stickles. The backing paper is from my stash, not sure where it came from but it matched the cardstock perfectly. I embossed a panel with my Swiss Dots folder and added a sweet sentiment. The hedgehogs are mounted onto oval nesties. The buttons & string are from my stash, and the greeting was done on my computer...note to self, need some anniversary greetings or stamps!!

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Susie xx

7 comments:

  1. Aaaww sweet card Susie, adore the hedgies and love the gingham paper too.
    Kelly.c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is so pretty, I love this Penny Black stamp, its so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kelly & Dora xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww such a sweet card - cute image and lovely gingham paper :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lisa xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susie, sorry hun thought I had already commented on this little cutie! Had one of those weeks, cannot catch up with everything. Beautiful little image, love the dots and the colours, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. No probs hun, been one of those weeks for me too!!! Hope it settles down now kids are back to school!

    Thank you hun x

    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete