Wednesday 1 September 2010

Pear Tree Designs Challenge 15 - Sketch


I'm late putting this on my blog due to my hols and problems getting onto my laptop last night...the internet was mega slow!!

It's challenge 15 this week, with a sketch to follow and our sponsors this week are Robyn's Fetish Digital stamps....I missed out on the chance to play with one of their images though as my card was made in advance before my hols.

I used a cute Hanglar image that was sent to me by a friend, which I coloured with my promarkers and added Stickles for highlights. The backing paper is My Minds Eye, and the lacy borders were done with my MS punch. The flowers and brads are from my stash. The sentiment is a Wild Rose Studio stamp.

Thanks for looking,
Hugs
Susie xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card - love these papers, I must get mine out again, I haven't used them for ages. Such a sweet image too :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa...I love these papers too...in fact I love all MME papers lol x

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a wee suprise for you on my blog. Have a good weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a look on my blog - I've left a little something there for you!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you both for my award...big hugs!!

    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet card Susie!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete