Sunday 12 September 2010

Night Owls Stamps from Little Claire's.


I was sent these lovely stamps from Little Claire's to have a play with and finally got the chance to play on Thursday....now the kids are back to school, I can get back into my crafty routine lol.

The first card was a spring fold card...I've been wanting to try one of these for ages and finally got round to it...and they're so much easier than I thought! I used dark blue card for the card base and the blue paper was from a folder on my laptop. I stamped the owls 4 times and coloured them in with promarkers. I cut each one into a square and highlighted each with Stickles. I mounted them onto dark blue then silver mirri card and stuck it to the diamond top of the card. I used some peel offs from Little Claire's for the sentiment and decoration.

The second card is a 5 in square card and the backing paper is from a Wild Rose Studio pad. I stamped the owls again, and coloured the owls in with Promarkers but used ink for the sky,rubbing it on with cotton wool. I decoupaged the owls to give a bit of extra dimension, and cut them into separate squares and mounted onto brown Bazzill card. I added some lace,gems, and flowers from my stash and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Susie xx

2 comments: