Saturday 4 September 2010

September Club Stamps for Little Claires.



I just wanted to share these cards I've made using this month's club set from Little Claires....it's a lovely festive set with a poinsettia, xmas pud, a cracker, adorable penguin and some greeting stamps.

The first card was made using the poinsettia stamp....coloured in with my promarkers and highlighted with gold pen and Stickles for some sparkle. I cut a triangle from the front section of a green card blank and added an Anita's border strip to the edge. The paper is from a Forever Friends Xmas pack, attached to the inside of the card blank. I used my Nesties to layer up the poinsettia and attched it to the front. A bow from my stash and a simple sentiment completes the card.

For my second card, I used the cute penguin, he was coloured in to match the backing papers and I added some sparkle to his hat with Stickles. The backing paper was from a freebie bundle I had on my computer and I used some blue card for layering. I embossed a panel with snowflakes and layered it with the penguin. The ribbon and gems are from my stash, the snowflake is an Anita's dimension sticker, and the sentiment is one from the set.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Susie xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Susie, hope you are having a lovely Saturday? Ours has been shopping and X-Factor, girlie heaven, lol!

    Love your LC cards, great colours and papers, have a great Sunday, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards Susie, it's such a versatile stamp set.
    enjoy the rest of your weekend :)
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both lovely cards - I think that the Little Claire stamps are all great too. You are so lucky being on their DT (but well deserved too)!!!

    Crafty Creations by AJ
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards - great to see what everyone has been making with the September club set.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Susie super cards. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heidi, had a lovely Saturday catching up with my mum, shopping with hubby & the girls, then watching movies last night...bliss!

    Thank you all for your lovely comments, I appreciate them all xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete