Monday 27 September 2010

This week's Pear Tree challenge card.


This week's theme is Celebration over at Pear Tree Designs...the prize this week is from Robyn's Fetish, so pop on over and check it out!

I decided to do a new baby card for the challenge....I used a Lili of the Valley image which I love, so cute! She is coloured in with Promarkers and I added some sparkle with Stickles. The backing paper is from Dovecrafts Piece of Cake pad, which I mounted onto pink cardstock. I used my Nesties for layering the image, and embossed 2 panels of white card using the Cuttlebug baby folder. I inked these panels with pale pink ink to bring out the details. I embellished with some handmade flowers that I cut with some Marianne flower dies, and a computer printed sentiment.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Susie xx

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Susie.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous. I love the Lili of the Valley stamps.
    luv
    eileen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your lovely comments x

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susie, wow this is so beautiful! Love that cute little LOTV image. Still am trying to load mine, got big probs with the computer I am using. Have a super week, am off to look at all of your other lovely new creations, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Heidi! Hope you get your computer sorted soon, I woud be lost without mine! There's more photos to come...been having a play tonight!!

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! It has all my favourite things: a cute stamp, plenty of pink and some glitter to finish......perfect!!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Sharon...I must admit I adore all things pink too!!! And glitter features on most of my cards lol...I'm such a glitter freak!

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's gorgeous - a really cute image and I love the colours too.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Helen x

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty - love the sweet image and embossing... and of course, the pink :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Lisa x

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete