Saturday 7 August 2010

Another Little Claire Xmas Stamp!


This card is also featuring one of the new Little Claire's stamps "Star of Wonder"....and again, such a cute stamp which I loved using!

I coloured the bears in with promarkers and made the star twinkle with some Stickles. The paper is taken from the Daisy and Dandelion A Winters Tale pad, and matted onto dark blue card. I also embossed a panel of the card with a snowflake folder and used gems to highlight the flakes. The ribbon is from my stash and I added an Anita's dimensional snowflake to the corner.

I am entering this card into a new challenge blog (for me anyway!)...Our Creative Corner whose theme this week is Embossable!

Thanks for looking

Hugs
Susie xx

7 comments:

  1. What a super card, I am so amazed with all the ideas the team has come up with. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary...it's amazing how we've all come up with different ideas too!

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour scheme on this,really classy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is stunning! Love, love, love the colours, really christmassy! hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Maria & Heidi!

    Hugs
    Susie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bears are totally adorable. Wonderful card - love the winder blues! Great job on the embossing challenge! So happy you discovered us and could join in the fun with us at Our Creative Corner this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Linda xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete