Saturday 7 August 2010

Another Xmas Stamp from Little Claire!


I love this stamp, I think it's my fave, he's just soooo cute!!!

I coloured this little fellow in with Promarkers, adding some highlights with a white gel pen. I matted him onto red and green card and used some papers from a Papermania xmas pad. The sentiment is a Lili of the Valley stamp and the flowers & gems are from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into a few challenges too....Creative Craft Challenges whose theme is Animal Antics, Moving Along with the Times who have a Xmas theme this week, and By the Cute & Girly whose theme is also Animal Antics!

Thanks for looking

Hugs
Susie xx

13 comments:

  1. I am loving that image and the Dp's are eprfect.
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card and as you said a cute image. Thanks for joining in at creative craft challenge and good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is so sweet. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susie, fabby card with that wonderful image, I really love colouring him in, you look like you do too, lol!

    Thanks for joining in over at MAWTT, good luck! hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments!

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the papers and I think the reindeer might be my fave too :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh he is soooooooo cute, I think I need to buy him lol. Fab papers hun they go just perfect
    thanks for joining in with my challenge this week over at MAWTT
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card and love that image . . off to investigate now.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card! Maybe I should start on my xmas cards early this year as well lol Thank you for joining us over at BTC&G and good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh all these christmas cards and we've still not had a proper summer yet! Thanks for joining us at creative craft challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. a gorgeous card :-)..and fabby iamge..thanks for joining us at BTC&G and good luck ...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all for your lovely comments!

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete