Saturday 7 August 2010

My cards using the new Xmas stamps from Little Claires's!


I have been playing with the lovely new Xmas stamps from Little Claire's and they are adorable, and stamp up up so well!! The characters are all so cute....the reindeer is my personal fave! Please check out the website here for some of their other lovely stamps & crafting goodies!

So here is the first card I made using one of the stamps....a cute snowman with a westie....love this stamp! I decided to make an easel card with it, the papers are from a Papermania pad from last Xmas. I coloured the snowman and westie in with Promarkers, added some sparkle with Stickles, and cut it into labels with my Nesties. I used my lacy punch to make a border which I wrapped with some ribbon from my stash. I finished the card with some gems & a bow and a festive red button!

I am entering this card into Crafty Catz's challenge whose theme this week is buttons & bows...I have one of each on this card :)....hope that counts!!

Thanks for looking

Hugs
Susie xxx

9 comments:

  1. Evening Susie, love your easel card using Gill's wonderful image, I do love this one especially!

    Great papers and colours, I do hope you win the challenge, good luck!

    hugs Heidi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow isn't this super, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Heidi, I love this one too, will make a fab card for my neighbour who has the cutest westie!

    Thank you Mary xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas cards, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving this and thanks for joining us at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, thanks for playing along with craftycatz this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greatcard. Thanks for playing at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Christmas card, love the papers and the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your lovely comments xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete