Thursday 5 August 2010

Another one of today's cards...I've been a busy girl lol!


This was supposed to be for my eldest's birthday but my youngest managed to spoil the surprise so it looks like I'll be making another...might use another Codi image though! Grrr kids!

Anyhoo...the card is made using a digi stamp from Pollycraft called Codi Stylin...it reminds me so much of my daughter, she's a real tomboy with some girlie thrown in! The paper is from Wild Rose Studio's Polka Dots pack and is matted onto pink cardstock. I used my MS lace punch for the border and the ribbon is from my stash. I coloured Codi in with my Promarkers and added some Stickles for extra sparkle and mounted her onto oval Nestie shapes. The flowers and buttons are also from my stash, and the sentiment is a Lili of the Valley stamp.

I am entering this card into a few challenges: Pear Tree Designs whose sketch I followed, Creative Inspirations whose theme is Anything Goes, Creative Card Crew whose theme is Cute & Girlie, and Cute Card Thursday whose theme is Whateva!!

Thanks for looking!

Hugs
Susie xx

14 comments:

  1. Lovely card Susie, I love the Codi image and you've coloured it really well. Love the polka dots too!

    Crafty Creations by AJ
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Susie - lovely spotty paper and really cute image, sorry your daughter spoiled the surprise!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card hunni!

    Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs and good luck

    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susie, ah I love your card, such a sweet image and beautiful pastel colours. Thanks for following the sketch so well and for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs, hugs Heidi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your lovely comments xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this image,and you have coloured it lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Maria xx

    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Susie, Gorgeous card, love the image and the colour combo. Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Suzi xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. What a wonderful Birthday Card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Card Crew!
    Denise
    CCCDT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Denise xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete