Thursday 5 August 2010

Been making some cards with Little Claire's August Stamps!


Little Claire has released a new stamp set for their monthly club offer...you pay £7.50 a month and receive a stamp/set plus all the materials to make the project card and some other project ideas...check out their website for more details here This month's set is great for those male cards that crop up, and would suit any man!

For the first card, I used the hammock stamp, and paperpieced it to match one of the backing papers. I coloured in the main image with my promarkers and decoupaged the beer glass & jeans for more dimension. The backing papers were from K & Co's Hopscotch pad and I embellished the card with card candy and some buttons from my stash. The sentiment is one of the stamps from the set.


The second card is the second stamp from the set...a quirky washing line with boxer shorts lol! I paperpieced the boxers to coordinate with the backing papers, and inked the panel with green ink and embellished with some brads from my stash. The backing papers are from the same pad as the card above and the sentiment is also a stamp from the set. Some more card candy finishes the card....now off to Little Claire's they go!!

Thanks for looking,
hugs
Susie xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Susie, wow I love your cards using the August stamps. Great papers and colours! hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heidi xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are super I love the papers and colours are fab. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mary & Louise xx

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete